Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour (550) (ca. 360 g)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened (ca. 120 g)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 16 ounces Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (400 g)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, sugars, and vanilla with a wooden spoon, mix the eggs in one at a time until fully combined.
- Gradually mix in the flour mixture and stir until fully combined. Fold in the chocolate chips and nuts.
- Chill the dough for at least 2 hours for best results.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 °C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a medium cookie scoop to scoop the cookie dough onto the pan, placing the cookies at least 2-inches apart. Bake for 8-11 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool on pan for 2 to 3 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Can also freeze the cookie balls and thaw on cookie sheet while oven is preheating.